At Elite Gasfield Services, nothing is more important than safety. Elite is committed to complying with all rules, regulations, and requirements as set forth by the FMCSA, OSHA, DEP, and EPA. Elite management promotes a safety-first workplace by adopting industry-leading programs and best practices for continuous safety culture improvement. Management empowers employees with stop work authority – to stop work where a dangerous situation exists.
- DOT Compliant – We use Omnitracs and Rair to ensure our drivers are 100% DOT compliant.
- Members of IS NET World and Aveta, formally known as PICS
- HSE Proactive Culture
- BBS (Behavior Based Safety) Program
We have implemented a stringent Safety and Training program that consists of:
- An intensive 3-day safety orientation class that covers all of our company’s and customers’ rules and requirements
- Specific OSHA requirements relating to the Oil and Gas Industry
- Driver development at our onsite fresh water source to provide best practices training for safe loading and unloading procedures
Field Supervisors are on the jobsite to:
- Perform field audits.
- Conduct tailgate meetings
- Conduct driver reviews
- Develop and promote a safe and efficient work place
On the Road
Driving performance is as critical to our company’s success as any other aspect of our operation. To continually monitor and improve driving performance, we have implemented:
- Speed Gauge – Tracks driver habits and sends emails instantaneously if a driver exceeds the
threshold set by the safety team. All drivers are scored on speeding and awarded for safe driving habits.
- Lytx Dash Cams – 3rd party company that captures at-risk driving habits and sends the video to the Elite safety team for the purpose of coaching and mentoring our drivers. This tool has changed the dynamics of our company.
- 5 million miles without a major accident and counting
- IS NET World / Avetta 3rd party auditing services required by some of our operators
- 5 year TRIR (Total Recordable Incident Rate) .0627 / Industry Average is 4.400
- 59% reduction in speed since 2015 (tracked by Speed Gauge)
- 68% reduction incidents since 2014 (Change in safety culture and management)
All Elite employees, contractors, and others working on our behalf are responsible and accountable for making safety a top priority during every minute of every work day. We believe that by working together and making safety a critical part of our day-to-day operations, we can achieve our primary goals – zero harm to every individual and zero environmental impact.